Description of Social Entrepreneurship
We create a Communication, protection and advocacy system that exceeds the bottlenecks of current communication and protection systems. We offer a system that works in rural places without electricity and without internet. The information collected is translated into information with a reputational and financial impact in order to influence the sustainable behavior of companies from the public. How? We use LoRa technology + Artificial intelligence + Financial intangible valuations + Comparative analysis between promise and action.
What led you to create your Social Entrepreneurship?
Some of the problems that led us to create our system of communication, protection and advocacy for citizens were:
1. Retrieve the value of the promise, of the word
2. Create a remedy against corporate lava, which damages or puts at risk the three essential pillars of sustainability (social, environmental and economic)
3. Create an effective remedy that fights the systematic death of social and environmental leaders.
4. Create an effective solution against the global problem of land grabbing
5. Significantly reduce power imbalances between citizens and mega corporations.
How does your Social Entrepreneurship impact your community?
Rural communities win:
1. An intelligent communication system to tell the world what is happening in their territories
2. An intelligent and independent protection system (managed by organized civil society)
3. Documentation and automatic real-time systematization of your cases.
4. Intelligent and automatic collection of objective evidence for court cases or other needs (incidence)
5. Power of influence over companies and governments.
What do you dream of happening with your Social Entrepreneurship?
That it is used by the global citizens affected by the aforementioned problems. And as a final goal, establish a healthy balance between the great corporate – business power and the citizen power.